Monday, November 19, 2007

It's gonna be lost and found.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

When I got home, the door was unlocked. I know where I live. I know to lock my door. I know not to forget. But I tell myself, "I must have left it unlocked accidently". And when I walked it, it wasn't that bad. There was some stuff that I would notice was misplaced later. A couple of purses opened on the floor. Things opened and rummaged through in my big round chair. It was on the way to the bedroom that it hit me though. My linen closet is open. All my towels and sheets are on the floor. My jewelery box is ripped open. Then the bedroom. Clothes everywhere. Sheets off the bed. Window opened. There was a handprint on my wall from where they tried to balance on the way in. I tried to get rid of it and it smudged. I tried to paint over it, but there's still a dark spot from the paint not matching exactly.
You stepped on my clothes. You touched my underwear. You took my money. Camera. Sense of security.

No comments: